May 2023 /
BUS-GoCircular is creating Train the Trainer (TtT) and mentoring programmes to develop the mindset and skillset needed to enable the transition to circular procurement and circular construction in the Netherlands, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Spain, Croatia, Hungary and Ireland, as well as materials that have been disseminated by internationally renowned organisations within the EU.
The goal of the Train the Trainer (TtT) programme is to create a training programme which can be used and built upon by other trainers in order to upskill the construction industry in Circular Economy and Multi-functional Green Roofs, Façades and Interior Elements. Training material has been created that covers the following topics relating to the Circular Economy:
- Introduction to the Circular Economy
- Design and Implementation of Circular Practices
- Retrofits, Upgrades, Repair and Maintenance
- Bio Based Material Use
- Water in Design and Construction
- Energy in Design and Construction
- Material Impact Measurement and Reduction
- Waste in Design and Construction
- Circular Economy Principles Across the Value Chain
These modules are intended as a bank of free training material that can be used and edited by trainers in order to tailor the material to the professions present. Download “Training materials” (click HERE).