August 2022 /
TUS (Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest) is running an excellent short Comfort and Energy in Construction webinar series during August-September 2022 with industry experts across the sector. Each webinar consists of a 15-minute presentation followed by a 5-minute Q&A session. In total, there will be 14 short webinars aimed to support construction workers during the latest wave in building technologies, policies and regulations.
More information and registration: click HERE.
Recordings: click HERE.
- 10th August: Nearly Zero Energy Building
- 11th August: Heat Pumps Overview
- 17th August: Heat Pump & Refrigerants
- 18th August: SEAI Heat Pump Grant inspection
- 24th August: Heat Loss Calculations & DEAP Software
- 25th August: Circular Economy and Construction Waste
- 31st August: Emission Systems
- 1st September: Pipe sizing with Heat Pumps
- 7th September: Retrofit Management
- 8th September: Insulation
- 14th September: Airtightness
- 15th September: Ventilation
- 21st September: Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- 22nd September: Customer handover
Webinar 1: Nearly Zero Energy Building
Webinar 6: Circular Economy and Construction Waste